Add a drop-down list with options into a grid. Use the dynamic list to select options from the previously connected data source.
It is possible to combine static and dynamic options in one list as well.
To configure list dynamic options you need to create single select or multi select list column.
Dynamic options configuration
Add Dynamic options
- Select a previously connected data source
Jira database is available as a default data source option in the list.
- Specify JSON Path or SQL query
- Execute the query to preview data
- Configure Options Mapping for the label and value
- Save the dynamic options configuration
Below you can see how dynamic options look once after the configuration is finished.