There are a couple of countries where the Atlassian marketplace is not allowed to sell add-on licenses.
To provide companies in these countries access to the add-on, iDalko will issue another type of license.
This FAQ details out how to install such license
Steps when the add-on is not installed yet
- Install the add-on (either through the marketplace or by downloading the jar from the marketplace and uploading it directly)
- Close the dialog box when the UPM proposes to get a license
- Refresh the page
- Under the 'plugin' menu, find the 'iDalko Table Grid Editor', upload the license file and hit install
Here is a small movie showing how to proceed
Steps when the add-on was already installed
In case the add-on was already installed and the trial license is expired, you first need to clear the license box.
- Select Manage 'Add-on'
- Locate the idalko Table Grid Editor in the list and expand the section
- Clear the license box (by deleting the existing license) and hit update
- Access the idalko table grid - license details
- Follow the steps of the section above