In Table Grid Cloud, you can create columns with lists.
Single Select List columns are drop-down lists with one selectable option:
In Multi Select List columns you can choose multiple options:
To create a Single Select List or a Multi Select List column:
- Press Add Grid to add a new grid, or press
- Press Add new column to add a new column, or select an existing column to configure it.
- Select Single Select List or Multi Select List in Column type drop-down based on the list type you want to make.
Fill in the necessary fields. Field descriptions:
- Unique variable that identifies the column. Required field.
- The name of the column, displayed in the grid.
- Default value
- The default value of the column.
- Cell value required
- If checked, the column is required.
- Cell can be edited
- If checked, the column can be edited when viewing an issue.
- Index data
- If checked, the column data is searchable with JQL.
- Open view settings
- Set width, height and position of the grid.
Add Static options manually and (or) Dynamic options from a data source. They will be displayed as list items.
For more information, check out:
- Adding option attributes to a list.
- Summarize the column, if necessary. Enter the name of the summary column in the Summary Label field. Select the formula to summarize the column in the Aggregation operation.