This guide will help you to configure a column. Let's start with adding a column to your grid.
- In order to create a column go to Grids - Select desired grid to edit - Click Add Column button right below Columns tab:
- Select Column type from the list below. Check the documentation on available column types.
- Input column details
- Input Identifier - this is unique variable to identify the column. It's required field, so you need to set desired value here.
- Input title - column title, displayed in the grid.
- Default value - you can set default value for the column here.
- Required value - checkbox helps to make the column required.
- Index data - checkbox helps to make the column values searchable
- Set whether the column can be edited or not in the issue view.
- In the View settings, you can set the width and make the column resizable.
- The Summary Label allows setting a label, that will be used in the column summary.
- Aggregation Operation helps to summarize or aggregate the column data with a sum, average, min/max, and count.
- Save the configuration.
Once all desired columns have been created, you need to click Save button at the bottom of the page to save them in the grid.
Congratulations! You've just created your first column! Now you can add as many columns as you need.