- Connect the issue manually:
- In Jira Server, navigate to More → Connect.
- In Jira Cloud, navigate to Exalate → Connect issues.
- Select the connection in the Connection dropdown.
- Enter the issue key of the restricted issue in the Remote issue key.
- Press Submit.
- Ensure that the Exalate proxy user has no access to restricted projects.
Disable the Connect operation. This can be done by unchecking in the General Settings.
Advanced users would be able to perform a Connect operation through a REST API call. Because of this, we recommend making sure that the proxy user has no access to disabling the Connect operation.
Ensure in the outgoing script filters out private information