This will apply to an outdated version of supported scripts, including the following scripts:
There were some changes done to the Exalate code in release 4.7 that make older External Scripts incompatible.
Check the list of supported external scripts and update them accordingly.
- Replace the following files with the latest versions:
Go to your Connections page and look for any instances where you were using CreateIssue.create() and update them accordingly.with this code:
Replace this code
- If you are using:
- Replace StatusSync.groovy with Status.groovy
You need to adapt the Sync Rules accordingly to call Status.groovy. Check the Status synchronization on Jira Server for more details.
- Replace IssueLinkSync.groovy with IssueLinks.groovy
You can also synchronize issue links without External scripts.
- Update SimpleSprintSync.groovy to the most recent version
Alternatively, you can use a new method to synchronize sprints , released on 4.7.0 version. This method does not require an External Script. Check How to synchronize sprints on Jira for more details.
- Update Epic.groovy to the most recent version, which you can find in the repository.
- Update Status.groovy to the most recent version, which you can find in the repository.
Back to Troubleshooting