When creating a support request to idalko, we will respond no more than 24 business hours from the time of your request.
Our intention is to help you faster, but as we are a small company we appreciate your patience.
Idalko will use reasonable efforts to perform the Support in accordance with the SLA, but will not be responsible for delays caused by the
Client or for reasons beyond Idalko's control.
Business Hours and Response Time
Idalko's business hours are Monday - Friday, 9AM-5PM CET. iDalko is closed on major Belgian holidays including:
- New Years Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- International Workers' Day
- Ascension Day
- National Day of Belgium (July 21th)
- All Saints Day (November 1st)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Second Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
- Help with issues during installation.
- Help with issues during upgrades.
- Help troubleshooting problems with iDalko's add-ons.
- Help identifying work-arounds.
Support Does Not Include
- Product Training.
- Customers who do not have a valid and current license or active subscription.
- Support related to non-iDalko add-ons.
- Support for issues of the underlying tracker (Jira, Service Desk, Salesforce, HP QC ...)
- Support in any language other than English, French or Dutch.
- Debugging SSL certificate problems unless that the certificate has an A or A+ rating on https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/
- Check out our professional service options here
Scripts that are published on this site are example implementations.
There is no guarantee that these can be applied for your specific use case.