- Having two JIRA nodes: JIRA "Left" and JIRA "Right", JIRA "Right" is behind HTTPS / SSL,
a relation with the same name (e.g. GROOVY)
- one exalates an issue on JIRA "LEFT"
an error gets logged:
The problem is that the certificate for the JIRA "Right" is not installed to the java keystore of the JIRA "Left".
- Ask the administration of the JIRA "Right" to provide the certificate file
JIRA "Right" admin should export the certificate file:
- provide the "right.cer" file to the JIRA "Left" administration
- Register the certificate of the JIRA "Right" in the JIRA "Left" trusted keystore
- ensure the certificate file "right.cer" is stored in the home directory of the admin.left user on the JIRA "Left" host
JIRA "Left" admin should import the certificate file
- Restart JIRA "Left"
- https://www.sslshopper.com/article-most-common-java-keytool-keystore-commands.html - java keytool command examples
- https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Running+JIRA+over+SSL+or+HTTPS - how a JIRA is set up to use HTTPS / SSL