The proxy user needs permissions to create and change issue information.
The following permissions are required:
- Browse Project
- Create issue
- Edit issue
- Link issue
- Transition issue: change statuses (on issue transition)
- If comments are synchronized, the proxy user will need to add, edit, and delete a comment
- If attachments are synchronized, the proxy user needs to add, and delete attachments
- If work logs are synchronized, the proxy user needs to add, edit, and delete work log
- If security levels are synchronized, the proxy user needs to access the security levels
- If you're using trigger the proxy user must be able to search issues.
Jira Service Desk permissions
The proxy user needs to be a service desk agent.