Exalate is available for different work management systems.
Synchronizing is unlimited between any of these platforms as long as Exalate is installed on each instance. Each instance requires a valid license to synchronize.
Available license types
Exalate provides three licenses types:
You can test Exalate with a limited free 30-day evaluation license, which can be extended at your request. With the evaluation license, you can synchronize up to 1000 issues per each evaluation period. After the evaluation period is over,
If you use Exalate for Jira on-premise, you can extend the evaluation period twice through the marketplace (up to 90 days).
Free plan license
With the Free plan license, you can sync up to 1000 entities per month with Basic connections. Visual and Script connections are not available. The Free plan license becomes available automatically after the Evaluation license is expired.
In Jira Cloud, you need to unsubscribe from the Evaluation license manually, to use the Free plan license. For more information, check out How to switch to a Free plan license in Exalate for Jira Cloud.
With the Paid license, you can synchronize an unlimited number of issues. Pricing depends on the platforms where Exalate is installed. Each instance requires a valid license to synchronize.
We provide a limited free 30-day evaluation license, to be extended on request.
Jira on-premise (Server and Data Center)
|Check the prices in the Atlassian marketplace.|
billed annually, $1140/year
billed annually, $3540/year
billed annually, $9900/year
License plans comparison
Here is a short comparison between available license types:
|License type||Evaluation||Free plan||Paid|
|Price||Free (available for 30 days)||Free||Based on the platform. Check Paid license pricing for more details|
|Connection types||Basic, Visual, and Script||Basic||Basic, Visual, and Script|
|Entities per month||1000||1000||Unlimited|
How to get an Exalate license?
You can get an Exalate license by choosing one of the options listed below:
- Try Exalate for FREE or book a demo at our official website
- Look up Exalate at the Atlassian Marketplace
- Reach out for a quote to us directly
- Reach out for a quote to Our Partners
- If you are already using a free trial license, you can purchase a paid license via License Details tab in the Exalate console. Check out How to get an Exalate instance license.
- How to configure an Exalate instance license on Jira on-premise
- How to activate an Exalate network license key
- How to update an Exalate license key on Jira
- How to switch an Exalate license model
- How to renew an Evaluation license
- How to edit an Exalate license key
- How to get an Exalate instance license
- Professional Services
- Hosting plans
- How to switch to a Free plan license in Exalate for Jira Cloud
- How to upgrade a Free plan license in Jira Cloud
- How to upgrade a Free plan license
- How to manage Stripe billing information