Released for JIRA SERVER on Nov 07, 2018
In this release, we've introduced External scripts library. Now you can store Sync Rules scripts in an external directory on the server. We've also improved in-app Getting started and Network license usages screen.
Externalized scripts library
You can configure a complex synchronization case with a reduced amount of code inside the Sync Rules. It allows making changes to your Exalate configuration easier and version scripts whenever you need it.
To get the autosuggestion of variables and Jira API set up an integrated development environment. More details about external scripts library.
We've added in-app Support page, which includes Generate support.zip file button.
You can generate the file and share it with the support agent when submitting a support request. It includes Jira and Exalate log files.
Our support engineers will use this file to troubleshoot your synchronization-related problems.
Fixes in this release
- JIRANODE-2386 - Improved Getting Started page
- JIRANODE-2181 - Added Sync Rules logging under com.exalate.script package
- JIRANODE-2192 - Improved buttons with the loading spinner
- JIRANODE-2193 - Added Apply button to improve connection editing. Now you can save changes without leaving editing screen
- JIRANODE-2329 - Fixed custom field value not updating when setting previous value
- JIRANODE-1563 - Improved Bulk Exalate performance
- JIRANODE-2219 - Fixed Exalate loading 1 GB attachment into memory
- JIRANODE-2235 - Reduced add-on's .jar file size
- JIRANODE-2354 - Fixed cleanup by issue for deleted issues
- JIRANODE-1318 - Improved permissions error message with Unexalate operation
- JIRANODE-1565 - Fixed Bulk Connect with empty data leads to 500 error
- JIRANODE-1846 - Fixed Exalate to handle redirects
- JIRANODE-2243 - Fixed duplicated incoming sync when having network problems
- JIRANODE-2265 - Fixed the Display URL cannot be removed in the General Settings
- JIRANODE-2367 - Improved error message when connection is missing on the other side
- JIRANODE-1757 - Added a flag in General Settings to notify that Exalate has been disabled via jvm startup parameter