You can synchronize Jira Cloud issues with other work management systems, supported by Exalate.
For example, you can sync your JIRA Cloud and JIRA Server, even if the JIRA server is in a private network and you cannot access it from the outside.
You can also sync local projects within the same Jira Instance. For more details check out the typical use cases.
Take a look at the example integrations below:
Jira Cloud to Jira Cloud Synchronization
Configuring Exalate for Jira Cloud
To configure Exalate for Jira Cloud:
1. Install Exalate.
To install Exalate from the marketplace, follow the steps below:
1. Search for the app at the marketplace
2. Click Try it Free
3. Select Cloud as your hosting type and click Start free trial
4. Choose a site to install the app and click Start free trial
After this step, you will be redirected to your Jira dashboard.
5. Confirm the free trial
6. You're all set!
Check Licensing and pricing for more details.
2. Set up a connection.
In Exalate for Jira Cloud, there are three configuration types of connections:
- Basic—a connection can be established for a limited set of issue fields. Recommended for use cases of basic complexity.
- Visual—a connection between instances is established using a single visual interface. Requires admin access to both instances. Recommended for use cases of basic to intermediate complexity.
- Script—each side of the connection is set up separately with groovy-based script sync rules. Recommended for more complex and advanced use cases.
Depending on the license plan different configuration types are available. Check Pricing and licensing for more details.
Check out how to set up a Basic connection in Set up a Basic connection in Exalate for Jira Cloud
Check out how to set up a Visual connection in Set up a Visual connection in Exalate for Jira Cloud
Check out how to set up a Script connection in Set up a Script connection in Exalate for Jira Cloud
3. Synchronize issues.
You can synchronize issues manually or automatically.
Check out how to start the synchronization.
Configure the synchronization behavior of your use case with the help of Jira Cloud configuration guides.