JIRA SERVER JIRA CLOUD
This article shows how to copy the remote issue link from JIRA Server to a custom field in the twin issue on JIRA on destination instance..
Add the code below to the Data Filter
You need to replace http://yourcompany.com with your Jira Server url.
- Create URL custom field. Let's name it Remote issue.
- Add the code below into the Create Processor to copy the remote issue link to the previously created custom field.
"Remote issue" is the name of the custom field, you've created in the first step. You can change it to any custom name.
Congratulations! Now you know how to copy the remote issue link from JIRA Server to the custom fields on JIRA Cloud.
- How to synchronize issue links on Jira Server
- How to synchronize issue links to a custom field
- Custom fields synchronization