Known issue for Exalate 0.13.8 and lower.
On a unidirectional relation, if you try to exalate an issue towards an empty Create processor, you expect no changes on the issue after running the processor.
- Uni-directional relation
- Sync from JIRA A to JIRA B
- Create processor is empty on JIRA A
- Exalate an issue FROM Jira B TO Jira by accident
- An issue create attempt is made
- This attempt fails
- The request is canceled (because the JIRA A Create processor keeps the issue unmodified)
Upgrade Exalate add-on (bug was fixed in 0.13.9).