When configuring a workflow orchestration between two projects, it must be possible to progress an issue from one status to another status using a correct transition.
This transition can be triggered by calling the workflowHelper.transition method in the Create and/or Change processor.
A more elaborate example where the local status is set to a specific status depending on the remote status
|Remote status = 'Assigned to Supplier'||Local status should be set to 'Open'|
|Remote status = 'Quoted'||Local status should be set to 'Quoted'|
|Remote status != 'Assigned to Supplier' and != 'Quoted'||Local status should be set to 'Processed'. |
The resolution should either be set to 'Pending' if the remote
resolution is not set, else to 'Fixed' if the remote resolution is set
- Ensure that the transition has no screens, validators and conditions enabled
- Hide the transition for other users than the proxy users
- The transition will only be triggered if it exists in the status of the local issue
- No error is raised if the transition doesn't exist, or fails to execute
- the transition is applied once that all other issue changes have been applied. So it doesn't matter where the workflowHelper.transition is called.