JIRA SERVER JIRA CLOUD
You can start the synchronization automatically with the help of Exalate Now post function in Jira.
Follow the steps below to configure the Exalate Now post-function:
1. Navigate to edit the workflow in Jira admin
You can edit a Jira workflow under→ Issues → Workflows
Check out advanced workflow configuration in Jira for more details.
2. Click on the transition and select Post Functions
3. Add a post-function to your workflow
3. Select Exalate Now post function
4. Select a connection
5. Ensure that the Exalate Now post function is in the correct order
You need to make sure that the post function is executed once the issue has been updated otherwise, the issue will be transferred to the wrong status.